Deutsch
History of the Radiation Physics Group
The Andreas-Schubert-Bau,
built between 1956 and 1960

The Radiation Physics Group has a long tradition at the Technische Universiät Dresden. In 2003 it emerged from the Institute of Radiation Protection Physics, which roots back in 1957. Through the time it evolved as a centre of education and research at fields of radiation interactions, solid state dosimetry and radiation transport calculations, which hold importance for radiation protection, health physics and environmental dosimetry. As a result of the provided training, many of our alumni are today working in research centres, medical institutes, authorities or in the industry.

For questions and remarks concerning this web page please send email to: PD Dr. J. Henniger
Last Update: 10. 01. 2014
Valid HTML 5 + CSS 3!